Our Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/11 an inside job...

2 posters

Go down

9/11 an inside job... Empty 9/11 an inside job...

Post  Lucky Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:04 pm

I do think that the government had something to do with 9/11.
Lucky
Lucky
Admin

https://ourtopicdiscussion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

9/11 an inside job... Empty Re: 9/11 an inside job...

Post  tomi Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:55 pm

I have to say I've seen Loose Change as well as Zeitgeist, and they really make you think. I also however have seen the PBS Frontline Documentary on John Oneil and how he literally had a chart on his wall with the names of some of the 9/11 hijackers as part of his research into Islamic jihad. He ended up leaving the CIA and actually died in the World Trade Center, where he ended up working.

tomi
tomi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 am

Ive seen zeitgeist. It does give you much to think about. There is a rumor that there were no jews in the building during 9/11. If its true, its quite interesting. Also too, I think by now everybody knows there was explosives in the basement of the building. A building like that does not just fall down even from a plane crash. It was controlled.

Plus you can't beat the fact that Bush lied about when he saw the plane hit the building. And the fact that when he was informed of it, he didn't even move. He just sat there.

I really wonder what other countries think about our own country betraying us like that.
Lucky
Lucky
Admin

https://ourtopicdiscussion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum